iPhone 13 jailbreak
Four types of iPhone 13 series are available as iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max. The iOS versions that can be used with this device series are from iOS 15 to iOS 16.7.
As a jailbreak tool that can jailbreak iPhone 13 series devices, the Cheyote jailbreak tool was scheduled to be released only for iOS 15 to iOS 15.1.1 versions, but it has not been released yet. Other than the Cheyote, there are no other iPhone jailbreak tools or iPad Jailbreak tools scheduled to be released. Therefore, only jailbreak solutions can be used to install third-party apps on iPhone 13.
All the following solutions are available under Sileem App Installer. Download it for many third party jailbreak apps including Cydia and Sileo.
Compatible iOS version list on your iPhone 13 :
This page introduces all the iPhone 13 jailbreak solutions that can be used to install jailbreak apps on the iPhone 13.
1. Sileem repo extraction
Sileem Repo Extractor is a jailbreak solution that uses the repo extraction method created for the iOS 16 series up to iOS 16.7 and iOS 17 series as well. Currently the Sileem Repo Extractor supports all versions from iOS 15 to iOS 15.7.9 too. Therefore, iOS 15 to iOS 17 running iPhone 13 devices can use Sileem Repo Extractor as the best iPhone 13 jailbreak solution. Also, Sileem Repo Extractor is designed to be used in both Japanese and English.
You can install Cydia lite, Sileo lite and Cydia 2 with Sileem repo extractor on iPhone 13 devices.
Features of Sileem Repo Extractor:
- You don’t need to use a computer to install Sileem Repo Extract on iPhone 13.
- The iPhone 13 jailbreak does not compromise the system root of the device, so it does not affect the device warranty or Apple support.
- Installation, reinstallation and uninstallation can be completed in a few steps.
- Not only iPhone 13 jailbreak, but also iPhone 12 jailbreak and iPhone 14 jailbreak support to download third-party apps.
- Compatible with iPhone 13 running all versions from iOS 15 to iOS 16.7.
- iOS 16 to iOS 16.2 jailbreak app installation is possible with Sileem on your iPhone 13.
- iOS 16.3 / iOS 16.3.1 jailbreak apps are available under Sileem repo extractor.
- Sileem Repo Extractor works with iOS 16.4 and iOS 16.4.1 running iPhone 13 too. Visit iOS 16.4 / iOS 16.4.1 jailbreak page for more details.
- Sileem Repo Extractor supports iOS 16.5 and iOS 16.5.1 running iPhone 13 as well. Visit iOS 16.5 / iOS 16.5.1 Jailbreak page.
- iOS 16.6, iOS 16.6.1 and iOS 16.7 users also can install iOS 16.6 / iOS 16.6.1 Jailbreak apps and iOS 16.7 Jailbreak apps through Sileem Repo Extractor.
- iOS 17 users are also supported by the Sileem Repo Extractor to install iOS 17 jailbreak apps.
- Sileem repo extraction is available in both Japanese and English.
- From Sileem you can download Tweaks, popular games, jailbreak apps and showlive themes.
- You can install Cydia lite, Cydia 2 and Sileo lite on your iPhone 13.
2. Unc0ver Black Edition ( A Sileem Feature )
Unc0ver Black Edition was released for the first time as an iPhone 13 jailbreak solution running iOS 16 versions. Now it is supported on all the running iOS 16 and higher versions up to iOS 16.7 and iOS 17 running iPhone 13 for Cydia 2 dark.
It is not a secret that there is no jailbreak tool for iPhone 13 devices yet. World famous Unc0ver jailbreak tool is not supported with iPhone 13. Therefore, the Unc0ver Black Team provides “Unc0ver Black Edition” as an alternative to the Unc0ver jailbreak tool for iOS 16 or later operating on iPhone13.
With iPhone 13 Jailbreak , you can install Cydia 2 Dark on the device from virtual jailbreak Unc0ver Black Edition. Unc0ver Black Edition is currently available in both English and Japanese versions.
Features of Unc0ver Black Edition.
- Unc0ver Black Edition is compatible with all iPhone 13 series models running iOS 16 or later versions.
- iOS 17 beta versions are also supported in the Unc0ver Black Edition to install jailbreak apps.
- It uses an online method to install, so there is no need to connect the user device to the PC.
- You can install Cydia Dark from Unc0ver Black Edition on your iPhone 13 device.
- You don’t need to upgrade your iDevice version to uninstall Unc0ver Black.
- iOS system root of the iPhone 13 device will not collapse and never access it when using Unc0ver Black. So there will be no impact on receiving device warranty or Apple support.
- It supports iOS 16 to iOS 16.4.1 version releases running on iPhone 13 devices.
- iOS 16.5 / iOS 16.5.1 running iPhone 13 is also supported with Unc0ver Black Edition.
- iOS 16.6, iOS 16.6.1 and iOS 16.7 versions running iPhone 13 are also supported.
- You can download many apps such as themes, popular games, Tweaks, Showlive themes and more third party jailbreak apps for all iPhone 13 series devices.
3. Checkra1n Mirror
Newly released jailbreak solution for those who use iOS 17 versions running iDevices. So iPhone 13 users running iOS 17 can use Checkra1n Mirror as another brand new iPhone jailbreak solution.
It is not a secret that Checkra1n semi-tethered jailbreak tool is not supported for latest iPhones. So iPhone 13 users have to move to alternative Checkra1n solutions just like Checkra1n Mirror. Cydia Client version can be installed after the Checkra1n Mirror jailbreak process.
Features of Checkra1n Mirror
- Alternative solution for Checkra1n semi tethered jailbreak tool.
- Limited functional Cydia only can be downloaded as a Cydia alternative.
- iOS 17 running iPhone 13 iPhones are supported.
- All the iPhone 13 models such as iPhone 13, 13 mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max are supported.
- Checkra1n mirror works 100% online.
- No PC or No Mac support jailbreak solution.
- Never removed iPhone 13 warranty, when install Checkra1n Virtual Jailbreak
4. Zeon repo extractor ( A Sileem Feature )
Zeon Repo Extractor has been released as a jailbreak solution for latest iDevices running the latest iOS 15 and higher versions. Recently added Zeon support for iOS 16 jailbreak and higher versions as well as iOS 17 jailbreak support. So, it can be used as an iPhone 13 jailbreak solution to install third party apps. iPhone 13 users can download a number of third-party jailbreak apps from Zeon.
Features of the Zeon repo extractor.
- The Zeon repo extractor is designed to allow you to complete the installation in a short time with few steps.
- Since Zeon repo extractor adopts the repo extraction method, you can easily download third-party apps to iPhone 13 devices.
- It does not affect the iPhone 13 device system root, so the warranty will not be voided.
- It is possible to install Cydia lite and Sileo lite from Zeon repo extractor on iPhone 13 devices.
- You don’t need to backup your iDevice data to download the Zeon repo extractor.
- Compatible with all iPhone 13 models operated by all versions from iOS 15 to iOS 16.5.
- Never asks to put the iPhone 13 device into DFU mode or no need to save SHSH blobs.
5. Cheyote Web-Based Jailbreak ( A Sileem Feature )
The Cheyote jailbreak tool can only be used on iOS 15 to iOS 15.1.1 and A11 to A14 devices, but the jailbreak tool has not yet been released. Once released, Cheyote jailbreak tool will be the first rootless jailbreak tool. However, since the Cheyote jailbreak tool is not available yet, Cheyote jailbreak cannot be used for iPhone 13. Therefore, the Cheyote Virtual Jailbreak team offers Cheyote Web-Based Jailbreak as an alternative jailbreak solution for latest iDevice and latest iOS versions.
Cheyote Web-Based jailbreak is available for iPhone13 devices running all versions from iOS 15 to iOS 15.7.8 and iOS 16 to iOS 16.6.1 including iOS 17 beta. You can install Sileo from Cheyote Web-Based jailbreak.
Features of Cheyote Web-based Jailbreak.
- You can easily install, uninstall and reinstall the Cheyote Web-based Jailbreak.
- Sileo can be installed on iPhone 13 devices after Cheyote Web-based Jailbreak.
- Cheyote Web-based Jailbreak is not a jailbreak tool but a jailbreak solution, so it won’t corrupt your device system root.
- A wide range of versions from iOS 15 to iOS 16.5.1 are compatible with all models of the iPhone13 series running.
- It also supports iPhone 13 running iOS 16.4, iOS 16.4.1, iOS 16.6, iOS 16.6.1 and iOS 16.7 versions.
- iOS 17 running iPhone 13 also is supported.
- It also supports iPhone 13 running iOS 16.4, iOS 16.4.1 and iOS 16.5 as the latest versions.
- Don’t worry, installing the Cheyote Web-based Jailbreak will not void your iDevice’s warranty.
- Cheyote Web-based Jailbreak is 100% risk-free and allows you to download third-party apps to customize your user device to your liking.
6. Checkra1n Virtual Jailbreak ( A Sileem Feature )
The Checkra1n jailbreak tool can only jailbreak iDevices running versions from iOS 12 to iOS 14.8.1. Therefore, it will not be possible to use it for iOS 14.8.1 or later, so you will not be able to use the Checkra1n jailbreak tool for iPhone 13. However, the Checkra1n virtual jailbreak team has decided to release Checkra1n virtual jailbreak as a virtual jailbreak solution so that third-party apps can be installed on the iPhone 13 as well.
With the Checkra1n virtual jailbreak solution, iPhone 13 jailbreak will allow you to install Cydia lite on your device, as well as download a number of third-party apps.
Features of Checkra1n Virtual Jailbreak.
- Not similar to Checkra1n jailbreak tool. But can install jailbreak apps from Checkra1n virtual jailbreak.
- You can easily install Checkra1n virtual jailbreak in a few steps.
- It does not corrupt the system root and does not void your device’s warranty.
- Checkra1n virtual jailbreak supports all versions of iOS 15 to iOS 15.7.9 jailbreak running on iPhone13.
- iOS 16, iOS 16.0.1, iOS 16.0.2, iOS 16.0.3, iOS 16.1, iOS 16.1.1, iOS 16.1.2, iOS 16.2, iOS 16.3, iOS 16.3.1, iOS 16.4, iOS 16.4.1, iOS 16.5, iOS 16.5.1, iOS 16.6, iOS 16.6.1 and iOS 16.7 are compatible with all iPhone 13 devices.
- Checkra1n virtual Jailbreak solution is supported with iOS 16.6, iOS 16.6.1, iOS 16.7 and iOS 17 running iPhone 13 too.
- You can install Cydia lite from Checkra1n virtual jailbreak on your iPhone 13 device.
- No need to backup device data before installation.
Currently, there is no jailbreak tool that can jailbreak an iDevice. However, iPhone 13 users can download third-party apps such as jailbreak apps, tweaks, themes, utilities and more to customize their device to their liking by using the above jailbreak solutions.